Monday, May 21, 2012

Getting Ready to Jet Off to China!


I cannot believe the time has already come. In a mere 10 hours I will be boarding my flight to Beijing! I am so anxious right now I cannot fall asleep. I am studying abroad in China this summer, taking classes in Beijing and Shanghai. Words cannot describe how ecstatic I am to experience this completely different culture and way of life. Everyone, including my family and friends have been asking me one question: "Are you nervous?" I always give the same response, "I am way too excited to even think of being nervous". While in China, I will be visiting the Great Wall, the Forbidden City, Tiananmen Square, and many other tourist attractions. In addition, I will also be taking classes, learning Mandarin, as well as calligraphy, and the economic and financial structure of China. I am very interested to learn about business in China, and I know I will definitely gain a lot of insight on this trip.

Because Facebook is blocked in China, I plan to keep my family and friends updated via this blog. I will post pictures after I travel through Beijing and Shanghai. I hope you all enjoy the blog! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment